VDC involves Undergraduates, Postgraduates and faculty in wide range of Outreach initiatives. They travel across West Godavari, East Godavari and Krishna districts toreach out to people topromote oral health care, provide necessary education and give awareness on how oral health islinked to overall health. VDC is open to collaborate with various Government, Voluntary organizations and NGOson one or more programs towards achieving Oral Health For All.
In the same page, can we add below points in picture-art boxes, with a Tag ‘Do you Know?’
- severe chronic periodontal (gum and underlying bone) disease isthe sixth most prevalent.
- untreated dental decay in permanent teeth is the single most prevalent disease on the planet.
- untreated decay in deciduous (‘milk’) teeth is the 12th most prevalent disease.
- 60% to 90% of children worldwide have dental caries
- Global Burden of Disease Studies (2010).
For more details Please visit www.vishnudentalcommunityoutreach.org