|Course||Speciality||Total No of seats available||Recognized||Approved|
|MDS||Oral Medicine and Radiology||5||5||–|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||2||2||–|
|Periodontics and Implantology||5||5||–|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||6||6||–|
|Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry||6||6||–|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||6||6||–|
|Prosthodontics, Maxillofacial prosthesis and Implantology||6||6||–|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology||5||5||–|
THE CANDIDATES WHO FULFILLED THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA ARE ELIGIBLE:
- The candidates should have secured the required cutoff scores in NEET PG-Entrance.
- Candidates who have already completed internship should submit internship completion certificate. The candidates who are yet to complete internship should submit provisional internship completion certificate in the format given vide Annexure – IV C of NTRUHS.
- Candidates who are already studying P.G. Degree or Diploma course shall discontinue the course by remitting requisite bond amount and stipend drawn upto that date before submitting the application form. Such candidates shall have to submit a certificate issued by the Head of the Institution to that effect along with the application form in the pro-forma appended as Annexure-II of NTRUHS.
- Candidates shall produce certificate of registration with Dental council of India/any State dental council.
- Candidate must possess BDS degree from this university or any other recognized university.
- Candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS examination from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India are eligible.
- Candidate should be an Indian National / Person of Indian origin (PIO) / Citizen of Indian origin card holder.
- Candidate must qualify the NEET Entrance test for MDS.
Selection of candidates will be by Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, based on the G.O’s of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Link to university website (Concerned section)
University Link: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/
Fees: University + Others
Tuition Fee bond by the student for Convener quota, Management quota (on non-Judicial stamp paper for Rs. 100/-). Click here to download.
For admissions related to MANAGEMENT / NRI Quota
Mr. Ravi Kumar