Skip to content
As the patient as a patient at the VDC You have the right to:
- Receive considerate, respectful and confidential treatment.
- Know the education and training of your dentist.
- Ask questions and receive answers regarding your dental conditions and treatment plan.
- Explanations regarding probable results, alternatives and risks involved before consenting to a proposed treatment plan.
- Know in advance the expected cost of the treatment.
- Accept, defer or decline any part of your treatment recommendations.
- Expect the dental team members to use appropriate infection control methods.
As a patient at VDC you have the responsibility:
- To provide accurate information about your current health status.
- To report changes in your oral health care status and provide feedback about your needs and expectations.
- To participate in your oral health care decisions.
- To acknowledge the benefits and limitations of the treatment done.
- To keep your scheduled appointments.
- To Adhere to regular home oral healthcare recommendations.
- To ensure that your financial obligations for oral healthcare received are fulfilled.