List of Publications
Oral Medicine & Radiology
Oral & Maxillofacial surgery
- RARE VARIANT OF RECURRENT CYSTIC HYGROMA-A CASE REPORT WITH REVIEW OF LITERATURE PUBLISHED IN JOMS;(A.P.CHAPTER)VOL.1.2010 page no 39-43
- AN UNUSUAL SIALOLITH IN SUBMANDIBULAR SALIVARY GLAND-A CASE REPORTPUBLISHED IN AOMSI[A.P.CHAPTER]AUG2012 page no 15-18
- PERIPHERAL CEMENTIFYING FIBROMA-A CASE REPORT AND REVIEW OF LITERATURE PUBLISHED IN AOMSI[A.P.CHAPTER]AUG 2012 page no 24-27
- AN INTRAORAL SURGICAL APPROACH TO THE ELONGATED STYLOID PROCESS IN “EAGLE’S SYNDROME”-A CASE REPORT AND REVIEW OF LITERATURE PUBLISHED IN JOMSI DEC2008 page no 474.(PUB MED INDEXED
- SUBCONJUCTIVAL ECCHYMOSIS AFTER EXTRACTION OF MAXILLARY MOLAR TEETH:A CASE REPORT (DENTAL TRAUMATOLOGY DEC2009 page no 298-300.(PUB MED INDEXED)(IMPACT FACTOR 1.204)
- BONE ADDED OSTEOTOME SINUS FLOOR ELEVATION PUBLISHED IN IJCID;2009;1;page no 40-43. PUB MED INDEXED
- DENTAL IMPLANT RETRIEVAL FROM MAXILLARY SINUS: CALDWELL-LUC TECHNIQUE PUBLISHED IN IJCID; SEPT-DEC 2009;1(3):39-42. PUB MED INDEXED
- Uloopi K.S., Raju U. Shivaji, Vinay C, Pavitra, Shrutha S.P., Chandrasekhar R, “Conservative Management of Large Radicular Cysts Associated with Non-vital Primary Teeth: A Case Series and Literature Reviews”, Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Jan-Mar 2015; 33(1): 53-56.
Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Periodontics and implantology
- Padma Priya C.V. and P.Sudhakar Non -Surgical Intervention of Skeletal class III – A challenge, A.P.State Dental Journal 2009; vol 2: 3: 28-29.
- Sai Prakash.A. & P.Sudhakar Orthodontic treatment in adult with Type I temperomandibular dysfunction Asia pacific orthodontic Society; 2011; vol 2:1:15-19.
- Sai Prakash.A. & P.Sudhakar. Bhaskar.M HanumanthaRao.CH Alignment of impacted canine with two arch technique-A case report journal of clinical dentistry;2012;59-64
- Adusumilli SP, Sudhakar P, Mummidi B,Varma DPK, Arora S, Radhika A, Maheshwari A. Biomechanical and Clinical Considerations in correcting Skeletal Class II Malocclusion with ForsusTM. J Contemp Dent Pract 2012; 13(6):918-924
- Sai Prakash Adusumilli, P Sudhakar, Bhaskar Mummidi, KV Baburam Reddy, CH Hanumantha Rao, BH V Rama Krishnam Raju. Interdisciplinary Treatment of an Adolescent with Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice, March-April 2013;14(2):332-338
- Bhaskar Mummidi, CH Hanumantha Rao, A Laxmi Prasanna, M Vijay, KV Baburam Reddy, MAKV Raju. Esthetic Dentistry in Patients with Bilaterally Missing Maxillary Lateral Incisors: A Multidisciplinary Case Report. J Contemp Dent Pract 2013;14(2):348-354.
- N.Saimadhavi,M.A.K.V.Raju ,R.Sudhakara Reddy , T.Ramesh,D.Ayesha Tabassum,K. Ramya .Impact of oral diseasas on quality of life in subjects attending out-patient department of a dental hospital,india Journal os orofacial sciences.vol.5 issue 1 ,27-31
- Sivakumar A. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Aust Orthod J 2012;28:104.
- Sivakumar A. Editorial: Other specialists can provide valuable insight. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2012;141:258
- Sivakumar A. Re: Nasal obstruction causes a decrease in lip closing force. Angle Orthod 2012;82:381
- Arunachalam Sivakumar, Praveen Kumar Varma, C. V. Padmapriya, SV Raghuram Ravipatti,Mohammad Azharuddin, P. Sudhakar, Mushroom Composite Button for Orthodontic Use, Int J Orthodon Milwaukee – SUMMER 2014, 2014; 25(2).
- Arunachalam Sivakumar, Indumathi Sivakkumar, Jitendra Sharvan, Santosh Kumar,Sumit Gandhi Ashima Valiathan, Bimaxillary Protrusion Trait in the Indian Population: A Cephalometric Study of the Morphological features and Treatment Considerations,Orthodontic Waves, 2014; 73(3): 95-101.
- Arunachalam Sivakumar, Indumathi Sivakkumar, A Box Loop for Intrusion of an Overerupted Molar, J Clinic Orthodont, 2014; 48(4): 256-258.
- Sita Ramaraju DV, Rama Krishna Alla, Venkata Ramaraju Alluri, Raju MAKV, A Review of Conventional and Contemporary Luting Agents Used in Dentistry, Am J Mater Sci Eng, 2014;2(3):28-35.
Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
Public Health Dentistry
Vishnu Dental College has been ranked No. 40 among 300+ Dental Colleges in India & the only Dental College listed from Andhra Pradesh.
Posted: May 20, 2019
Our students stood RUNNERS in Table Tennis event in Dr. NTR University 21st Inter-collegiate games meet for women held at GITAM Dental College, Visakhapatnam, from 16th – 18th March, 2019.
Posted: March 19, 2019
Our Students, V. V. Sai Subhanika(III BDS), B. P.Prasanna Lakshmi (III […]
Posted: March 7, 2019
Annual Day “Varshika 2018-19” was celebrate on 6th March 2019.