The following are the best practices followed at VDC.
- Small group teaching in ICT learning hall supported by VDC e-learning resource
Objectives of the Practice:
- Attain competency-based education
- Improve student engagement and participation in the classroom.
- Practice “LEARNER – CENTRIC” teaching process.
- Evaluate student understanding at real-time
- Promote student learning at his own pace and learning style
- Provide students with 21st knowledge, skills and attitude
- Comprehensive Dental Care Teaching Clinics – A Best Practice
The objectives of establishing these clinics are:
- To provide patient-centred multidisciplinary and highly coordinated dental care under one roof.
- To promote one clinician-one patient philosophy to ensure continuity of care.
Comprehensive Dental Care Teaching clinics provide greater opportunity for students to treat more number of patients that enables them to learn from wide variety of cases.